(Clearance Special) Asus B250 MINING EXPERT S1151, ATX MB, 2xDDR4, 1xPCIEx16, 18xPCIEx1, 4xSATA, 4xUSB3.1
Click Image for Gallery
ASUS B250 MINING EXPERT(Clearance Special) Asus B250 MINING EXPERT S1151, ATX MB, 2xDDR4, 1xPCIEx16, 18xPCIEx1, 4xSATA, 4xUSB3.1 World’s 1st mining board with 19x PCIe slots ready for ultimate mining support with the updated AMD driver expected to debut in late 2017.
With current AMD and NVIDIA drivers installed in the system, the B250 MINING EXPERT can support up to 16x GPU for mining comparing to competitors,
B250 MINING EXPERT still is the world’s 1st MB supports up to 16x GPU so far.
LGA1151 socket for 7th & 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/ i5/ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
** Refer to www.asus.com for Intel® CPU support list.
2 x DIMMs, max.32GB, DDR4 2400*/2133** MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
*** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL(Qualified Vendors List).
1 x PCI Express x16 slot (@ x16 mode)
18 x PCI Express x1 slots
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution [email protected] / [email protected]
- Maximum shared memory of 1024MB
Intel® B250 Chipset:
- 4 x Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s connectors (gray)